We understand that there are no standard, cookie-cutter solutions to integrating Mixed Reality and IoT into your unique processes and systems.
That’s why we work with you every step of the way.
To make sure your investment in advanced technology delivers maximum positive impact, we begin by listening and learning about your existing situation, often accompanied by a site visit to your facility.
With the insight from this initial meeting, our team of experts carefully consider and recommend a Mixed Reality solution customised to fit your particular needs.
Throughout the entire production, design and development phase, from proof-of-concept to final implementation, our designers and developers stay focused on the best user experience and interaction design principles, and thoroughly test and validate to ensure everything works as smoothly and intuitively as possible for the end user.
And even after the project is delivered, you can rely on our after-sales support and maintenance.
Send us a message to find out more about integrating MR into your processes.
- Design visualisation at scale
- Collaboratively work 3D models anywhere
- Project management on-the-go
- We supply a BIM model designed for visualisation
- Workflow learning and simulation
- Remote collaboration for educators
- Remote teaching
- Realistic scenarios
- Instinctual interactions
- Have access to immersive learning with collaborative
- Treatment planning
- Remote assistance with global experts
- Guided surgery with checklist and procedures
- Medical data repository
- Experience surgical procedure visualisation
- Anatomy simulation
- Medical information repository
- Quality check documentation for quality assurance
- Real-time parts purchase and inventory management
- Remote assistance
- Improve productivity with digital twins
- Undergo on-the-job training independently without downtime
- Quality check guidance
- Troubleshooting simulation
- Improve processes with digital twins
- Immersive edu-tainment experiences to engage visitors
- Improve your soft-skills with interactive AI avatars
- Scenario-based learning
- Product visualisation
- Product demonstration
- Product placement
- Operation planning with spatial data
- Mobile command control with rights restriction control
- Train with realistic multiplayer simulations with high risk environment and terrain
- Remote assistance
- Workflow guidance
- Project management